-
Re: Best Actor..
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: larry_legend</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hanks and Denzel are great actors, and can play many different parts, especially Denzel, going from Coach Boone to a gangsta cop. </div></div>
Thanks for the laugh. Denzel Washington is one of the most one-dimensional actors to ever disgrace the silver screen. </div></div>
Are you kidding me? Denzel is one of the best actors Ive seen...go watch John Q </div></div>
He was the same character in that piece of trash that he was in Remember the Titans or Training Day or Crimson Tide.
He plays every role with the same chip-on-his-shoulder bravado.
-
Re: Best Actor..
I don't like Denzel or Will Smith.
-
Re: Best Actor..
I have always liked Denzel movies.
I liked him a lot in 'Man on Fire' 'The Manchurian Candidate' and 'Bone Collector'. Although I like some of his other movies, he is pretty much the same guy in all of 'em.
-
Re: Best Actor..
Which is what I said about Pacino and Deniro. Great actors, maybe the greatest, but they just seem to play themselves over and over.
-
Re: Best Actor..
I agree. In my opinion Tom Hanks is the best actor of my life time thus far.
-
Re: Best Actor..
Thats a solid argument, I wouldnt have any beef with that. I originally started the topic cause of Dicaprios age. He is in his early 30's and his body of work so far is pretty flawless. I cant say there is a movie of his I dont like like, plus he has worked with the best so far as well, From Depp in Whats eating Gilbert Grape, to Hanks in Catch Me if You Can.
-
Re: Best Actor..
I'm still amazed nobody has said keannu [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
In all truth another one that I forgot who is pretty good normally is Joequin Phoenix (I know I spelled his name wrong but I'm too lazy to look it up)
-
Re: Best Actor..
-
Re: Best Actor..
Biggin beat me to it, I was going to mention Christian Bale
-
Re: Best Actor..
I beat you both to it. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]